Modular concrete forming system has been designed and manufactured to the demanding requirements of today's construction projects.
- 1,500 psf allowable pressure
- Only 8 pounds per square foot
- 80ksi steel for strength and durability
- Pins directly into panels, fillers, corners and more
- Built-in Tie-Off Bars meet OSHA requirements
- HDO or Fin Form standard plywood face
- Profiled side rail allows pry bar access
for adjusting gangs to the chalk line
- Clamp or bolt together for maximum versatility
- Up to 10 degree batter with 50K ties and more!
- Only 4" deep means more forms per truck
- 1-7/16" diameter tie hole accommodates
50kip or 15mm Taper Ties and She-Bolts
Versatile in use with integrated bracing allows forms to be used as beam formwork. Frames and profiles are hot-dip galvanized, inside and out for long service life. Modular forms greatly reduced number of connectors and accessories results in considerable savings in time.